Monday, May 21, 2007

Best Cities for Watching Muscle

I've lived in a few areas of the country that seem to attract girls with muscle, not just bodybuilders but just very athletic looking women. Of course living in San Diego is a great spot is great but towns like Hoboken in New Jersey provides a lot of muscle eye-candy.

Hoboken is filled with overachievers and that includes their athletic regimen. I'm there once or twice a month and this time of year I see more than one set of very developed quads, a bunch of bulging biceps and carved calves.

NYC is a great place to spot muscle as well, just because of sheer numbers, however there have been days that I've seen not one but two pro-bodybuilders walking around and not together.

San Diego is my favorite place but just because it's easy to spot the muscle all year long.

If anyone has any areas they thing are best please feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment